This is me!

Hallo!
My name is Isti Aisyah Putri .My nickname Isti,iti,caca .I was born in Cianjur on 27th july 2001 .I live in Bandung in the Baranang Siang street namber 49/34B .My shcool in SMAN 3 Bandung, X- Social. I have two brothers.

My hobby is cooking because cooking make me happy. My favorite food zupa-zupa and nasi goreng. My favorite drink strawberry juice. My favorite color pink, green, purpele, and blue. My favorite subject mats. When I grow up I wanna be modeling and pramugari.

And now i want to tell you about  my friend. I have friend her name is Widya Diandara. She live on Cingised street namber 15. She was born on the 1th december 2001. She have one sister.  And her hobby drawing and listening music.  Her favorite food noodle. She like subject art. And she wanna be diplomat. That's about me and my friend. How about you?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

narative text

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT