dialogue about planing


Intan :"Hi Isti!How are you?" 
Isti :"Hello Intan!I'm fine, and you?" 
Intan :"I,m fine too,oh ya what's up?" 
Isti  :"I just want to ask, what will you do next holiday?" 
Intan :"I will going to visit granma in the village. How about you?" 
Isti  :"I will go to Pangandaran  beach." 
Intan :"Wow! how will you do it?" 
Isti :"I will visit Uncle house. Play on the beach and swim. How about you?" 
Intan :"I will play at the farm. Feed some animal and going fishing in the river.
Isti :"Where will you do it?"
Intan :"I will go in next holiday. And you?" 
Isti :"I wil go in the next holiday too."
Intan :"Wow! it's great. oh ya,with whom will you do it?"
Isti  :"I'm going on holiday with my family. How about you?"
Intan :" I'm going on holiday with my family and my best friend."
Isti  :"Wow, it's great. Okay, see you!"
Intan :See you!"


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

narative text

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT