Debate

1. Topic: Egg Prices are Higher During Ramadan

• Pro: In economic law, if the amount of goods is less than demand, the price of goods will be high.

• Con: If the price of chicken and eggs soars, it will cause food price fluctuations that make the lower class unable to buy.

• My opinion: In my opinion, we can buy foods that are cheaper and have proteins such as tempeh, tofu and more

2. Topic: Saver Cross

• Pro: With a crossing saver, it makes us safe because we don't need to wait for the top train. So for possible accidents because of people who break the rules.

• Con: If there is a crossing saver, construction will take a long time and create traffic jams. This also disrupts rail traffic.

• My opinion: In my opinion, the construction of a railroad requires a lot of time and costs that can disrupt vehicle activities during construction

3. Topic: Freeport Agreement Still Not Clear

• Pro: Good governance (taking 51% ownership).

• Con: The income is not higher.

• My opinion: I think the agreement must be quickly handled so that it will have a positive impact.

4. Topics: Little Can Too Much Can Improve Health Risks

• Pro: Based on research, scientists have found that they are associated with an increased risk of developing metabolic syndrome.

• Con: However, some people feel bad if they sleep less than 6 hours.

• My opinion: In my opinion, sleeping too long will cause various body complaints while when we are deficient we will become tired so we have to sleep regularly like 8 hours per day

5. Topic: MUI Does Not Submit a Night of Prayer at Monas

• Pro: Istiqlal Mosque is better at the mosque.

• Kon: Religious events use monas for Taraweh because there are too many people.

• My opinion: I agree so we go to pray wherever we can, as long as we have intention and focus

6. Topic: Tanah Abang Skybridge

• Pro: This can make time more effective because pedestrians don't have to walk far to get to the market.

• Con: The cost of building 50 billion Rupiah is too much.

• My opinion: In my opinion, Tanah Abang is better at reducing traffic congestion and also safer for pedestrians

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT

Ten question about ASEAN