Conversation

Isti    :"Hallo, my name is Isti?"
Fatih :"Hi, my name is Fatih."
Isti.   :"How do you do?"
Fatih :"I am good."
Isti    :"where do you live?"
Fatih :"I live at jl. Jakarta no 5, and where do you live."
Isti    :"I live at jl. Baranang siang no 49."
Fatih :"Oh okay! "
Isti    :"Do you have phone number?"
Fatih :"Yes, I have it's 085840255420."
Isti    :"My I use your?"
Fatih :"Certainly, You my."
Isti    :"What is your hobby?"
Fatih :"My hobby is singing, and how about you?"
Isti    :"My hobby is dancing."
Fatih : If we have alot of times, next time I will singing and you dacing!"
Isti    :"it's good idea."
Fatih :"Yes of course.Well I thank you, but sorry I must go now .I will call you after I arrive in my home see you next time."
Isti    :"Okay see you! "

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

narative text

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT